Ready for better balance, a stronger core, and greater ease of movement? A journey awaits you at Angelina Pilates. With mindful movement and Pilates principles, we’ll focus on safe and effective exercises that will develop better proprioception, coordination and fluidity of the body. If you are ready to take charge of your physical well-being and to have improved focus and increased performance in your everyday life, contact us.
New Clients, please read entire new client information page and view the studio schedule.
If you would like to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Limited studio and live online sessions available on Monday & Wednesday
Olivia, Siya and Yume are official greeters of Angelina Pilates. If you have a dog allergy or do not like dogs, this may not be the studio for you. The girls are Havanese and well behaved and look forward to meeting you.
The entire studio is reserved just for you. Private sessions can be Pilates, Yoga and/or Personal Fitness Training.
Structured classes limited to a few clients per session.
If you are taking medications that will affect exercise or are recovering from an injury, please obtain a written release from your doctor before your first session.
If you would like to register for a session, please email email@example.com to get started. But FIRST, take a look at our schedule, as the studio has limited days/hours available. Read through the New Client Information page and check the studio schedule before emailing the studio for assistance with registration.
1. Register online at angelinapilates.com with the Schedule Now button. Select the appropriate class for your body. All registration requires a credit card to reserve your spot but you will not be charged until 24 hours before your session. Alternatively, you can purchase a star package using the Purchase Sessions button on website.
2. The participant information form must be signed before class. Print it out, complete it and bring it with you to your session. Plan to wear comfortable and slightly fitted clothes. Grip & non-slip socks are highly recommended. We offer Toe-Sox for purchase in the studio. A welcome email with directions will be emailed to you in advance of your registered session.
3. Arrive for your first class 5-7 minutes before your scheduled time. We have complimentary purified water, treats, towels and cubbies to store belongings.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have never taken Pilates. Which session should I register for?
- A Private session is the best choice for anyone new to Pilates.
I’m interested in coming to Angelina Pilates. What should I do?
What type of Pilates do you offer and what is the maximum size of group classes?
- Angelina Pilates, LLC teaches STOTT PILATES® (contemporary). We strive to provide the best individual training and therefore the semi-private sessions are limited to a few people. Refer to the Class Description page to see the variety of sessions available. Angelina Pilates, LLC also offers private sessions (one instructor with one client in the whole studio). There are not multiple “privates” happening at the same time (multiple instructors with multiple clients). When you come to Angelina Pilates for a private session, you are getting the whole studio for your session.
Why do I need to reserve my space in advance?
- There are limited spots available in each session, which eliminates overcrowding. Each person has their own reformer or equipment during the class. Sessions require preregistration 24 hours in advance. Click the "Schedule Now" button and follow through till you click "Book it" and receive confirmation. All sessions require a credit card to reserve but you will not be charged till 24 hours before your session.
Why do you have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
-- Your spot has been reserved just for you. Please help us to serve you better by keeping scheduled sessions. We do not overbook appointment times. If you need to cancel, just do so online with more than 24 hours’ notice and there will be no charge. You will receive an email reminder 48 hours before your session. In the event that you do not arrive for your reserved time or have not cancelled beforehand, this will be considered a “no show” and you will be charged the full session fee.
Are there exceptions to your 24hr-cancellation policy?
Is there parking?
- Yes, there is ample street parking.
How early should I arrive?
- Most clients arrive right before their session begins. However, if you need to change, please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your session starts.
Bring the completed & signed participant info form with you to your first session and arrive at least five minutes before the start of class. Please be on time. Your session will not be extended.
Is there a room to change in?
- Yes, there is a bathroom.
What should I wear?
- Comfortable, yet somewhat fitted clothes would be ideal. Please remove shoes when entering the studio. Socks are not required but please have clean bare feet. We offer Toe-Sox (non-slip grip socks) for purchase and highly recommend this brand.
Can I do Pilates if I have an injury or disability?
- With any injury or disability, you should check with your doctor before starting a new exercise program. Once cleared by your doctor, you can take Pilates; however, it is not recommended to take group classes. With an injury or disability, an instructor will need to modify the exercises and tailor the workout to your specific needs. In a group class, the instructor has more bodies to attend to and the instructor’s attention is split between you and the rest of the class. For your safety and to protect your body, plan to take private sessions until otherwise noted from your instructor. (Note, however, that there is no guarantee that the instructor will recommend a transition from a private to a group class.) Pilates is sometimes used as a physical therapy technique, but Angelina Kidd & employees are not physical therapists and do not claim to rehabilitate injuries and disabilities. If you currently take group sessions and arrive for a class with an injury or disability, you may be required to switch from group classes to private sessions after you have been cleared for exercise by your doctor.
How often should I do Pilates?
"Once a week gives you a taste; twice a week gives you slow and consistent results over time; three or more times a week is optimum."
"The average active person doing 2-3 classes per week should see some results within 10-12 classes. This will vary depending on each individual and other factors such as the number of classes a person takes each week, whether they are private or group classes, whether they participate in other physical activities, and whether they have any existing injuries.”
No memberships, no contracts, no wasted money. Come as little or as often as you like. You are in charge!
What should I bring to my first session?
- Please bring the completed and signed participant info form with you and a great attitude to your first session.