1. Register online at angelinapilates.com with the Schedule Now button. Select the appropriate class for your body. All registration requires a credit card to reserve your spot but you will not be charged until 24 hours before your session. Purchase a monthly package with the Purchase Sessions button on website if you want the best price.
2. The participant information form needs to be signed before class. Print it out and bring it with you or arrive early to complete a form in the studio. Plan to wear comfortable & slightly fitted clothes. Grip & non-slip socks are highly recommended. We offer Toe-Sox for purchase in the studio.
3. Arrive for your first class 5-10 minutes before start. We have complimentary purified water, tea, snacks, hair ties, disposable cold towels and cubbies to store belongings.
Please read the New Client page at angelinapilates.com.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Clients new to Pilates and/or fitness: Private Sessions, 30min Reformer, Board with Barre, Mat Pilates, MiniBarre, Reformer Level 1+, Stretch & Strength, Vertical Springs Tower, Well-Being Reformer
Clients with some Pilates experience and/or good fitness level : Private Sessions, 300 Abs, Arms, & Glutes, Athletic Mat Pilates, BarreMatFuse, Bodyweight Home Training, BOSU® Circuit, CORE™ Athletic Training, Pilates Circuit, Rebounding Abs, Reformer & Barre Combo, Reformer Cardio, Reformer & Mat Mix, Reformer Level 1&2, Zen-Ga Reformer
Clients with at least six months Pilates experience at Angelina Pilates and excellent fitness level: Private Sessions, 300CAL Reformer, Athletic Reformer, Barre & Reformer Box, BarreTramp, Blazing Core Reformer, Chisel-Cardio-Core, Fitness on Reformer, Leaps & Bounds Reformer, Reformer Level 2, Reformer Burn, Super Fit
I have never taken Pilates. Which session should I register for?
-A Private session is the best choice for anyone new to Pilates. If you want to start with a class, choose any of these classes: 30min Reformer, Mat Pilates, Stretch & Strength, Vertical Springs Tower, Well-Being Reformer, Wellness Stretch.
I’m interested in coming to Angelina Pilates. What should I do?
• Please read all the information listed under the New Client section. If you have questions not answered on website, please contact studio via text or phone: 425-753-1645 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Complete and sign the Participant Info. Form. Bring to your first session.
• Register and purchase session online.
• Please arrive a few minutes before your session.
What type of Pilates do you offer and what is the maximum size of group classes?
- Angelina Pilates, LLC teaches STOTT PILATES® (contemporary). We strive to provide the best individual training and therefore the semi-private sessions are limited to four people. Refer to class descriptions to see the variety of sessions available. Angelina Pilates, LLC also offers Private sessions (One instructor with one client in the whole studio). There are not multiple “privates” happening at the same time (multiple instructors w/ multiple clients). When you come to Angelina Pilates for a Private session, you are getting the whole studio for your session.
Why do I need to reserve my space in advance?
- There are limited spots available in each session which eliminates overcrowding. Semi-Private classes are limited to four. Each person has their own reformer during the class. Sessions require preregistration 24hrs in advance. Click the "Schedule Now" button and follow through till you click "Book it" and receive confirmation. All sessions must be paid in advance of your class.
Why do you have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
-- Your spot has been reserved just for you. Please help us to serve you better by keeping scheduled sessions. We do not overbook appointment times. If you need to cancel, just do so with more than 24 hours notice and there will be no charge. You will receive an email reminder 48 hours before your session. In the event that you do not arrive for your reserved time or have not cancelled beforehand, this will be considered a “no show” and you will be charged the full session fee.
Are there exceptions to your 24hr-cancellation policy?
Is there parking?
- Entrance is on the back side of the building with ample parking.
How early should I arrive?
-Most clients arrive right before their session begins. However, if you need to change, please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your session starts.
Bring the completed & signed participant info. form with you to your first session and arrive at least five minutes before start of class. Please be on time. Your session will not be extended.
Is there a room to change in?
-Yes, there is a restroom.
What should I wear?
-Comfortable clothes yet somewhat fitted would be ideal. Please remove shoes when entering studio. Socks are not required but please have clean barefeet. We offer Toe-Sox (non-slip grip socks) for purchase and highly recommend this brand.
Can I do Pilates if I have an injury or disability?
With any injury or disability, you should check with your doctor before starting any new exercise program. Once cleared by your doctor, you can take Pilates but it is not recommended to take group classes. With an injury or disability, an instructor will need to modify the exercises and tailor the workout specific to your needs. In a group class, the instructor has more bodies to attend to and the instructor’s attention is split between you and the rest of the class. For your safety and to protect your body, plan to take private sessions until otherwise noted from your instructor. However, there is no guarantee that one will transition from a private into a group class. Pilates has been used as a physical therapy technique, however Angelina Kidd & employees are not a physical therapist and does not claim to rehabilitate injuries and disabilities. If you currently take group sessions and arrive for a class with an injury or disability, you may be required to switch from group classes to private sessions after you have been cleared for exercise by your doctor.
How often should I do Pilates?
"Once a week gives you a taste; twice a week gives you slow and consistent results over time; three or more times a week is optimum."
"The average active person doing 2-3 classes per week should see some results within 10-12 classes. This will vary depending on each individual and other factors such as the number of classes a person takes each week, whether they are private or group classes, whether they participate in other physical activities, and whether they have any existing injuries.”
No memberships, no contracts, no wasted money. Come as little or as much as you like. You are in charge!
What should I bring to my first session?
Please bring the completed & signed participant info. form with you and a great attitude to your first session.