Angelina Kidd is a STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor in Reformer and Mat (essential to advance), a MERRITHEW™ Total Barre™, CORE™ and ZEN-GA™ Mat & Equipment Qualified Instructor, trained in Merrithew™ Fascial Movement, an ACE® Certified Personal Trainer, Revo₂lution Running™ Certified, BOSU® Mobility and Stability for Active Aging Specialty Certified, Walk 15® Instructor, STOTT PILATES® Athletic Conditioning Specialist and holds a Master of Fine Arts Degree.
Pilates & Mindful Movement Education with MERRITHEW™. Complete list of education, including STOTT PILATES Continuing Education Credit (CEC) classes and workshops are not included in this list. Each year, I earn more than double the required CEC credits to keep all certifications current and to learn the latest information in the industry. The following list is only the foundation of my training and does not represent the entirety of my education.
• 2012 Intensive Stability Chair™
• 2012 Stability Barre Training Level 1 & 2
• 2012 Core Stability Barre Training with Reformer and Cardio-Tramp
• 2011 Injuries & Special Populations
• 2011 Advanced Reformer Repertoire Instructor Training
• 2011 Intensive Reformer Instructor Training
• 2010 Advanced Matwork Instructor Training
• 2010 Intensive Mat-Plus Instructor Training
• 2010 Functional Anatomy
• 2013 Total Barre™Instructor Foundation Course
• 2017 Fascial Movement Foundation Course
CORE™ Athletic Conditioning & Performance Training™
• 2014 CORE™ Instructor Foundation Course
• 2014 ZEN-GA™ Instructor Foundation Course, Mat
• 2014 ZEN-GA™ Instructor Foundation Course, Equipment
Official Studio Greeters, Olivia & Siya
My first Pilates session was in 2005. Pilates took a central position in my fitness activities in 2007. Pilates Instructor training has been with STOTT PILATES® in Seattle (Bodycenter Studios) and Portland (Pacific NW Pilates) as well as MERRITHEW™ classes across the US, Canada and Europe. In addition to my Pilates experience, I have a background in dance. From the age of 14 while growing up in Hawai'i, I studied and performed Hula. My Hula teaching experience includes seven years of group classes and one-on-one.
To keep myself strong & healthy, I practice Pilates, row, walk, hike, run and HIIT. Pilates is central to all my workouts. It keeps me injury-free, strong and flexible. Most importantly, it reminds me of the mind-body connection.
I'm the mother to three adult children, cats & dogs and happily married to my best friend. My little Havanese dogs, Olivia (Oly) and Siya, are the official greeters at Angelina Pilates. Both girls are sweet, clean, and well behaved. We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.